Friday, March 18, 2016

March 18 Friday

I still had a lingering cough today, so I informed CNS that I intended to stay back

As I had the time I cleaned the whole apartment.

I checked out the refrigerator ad freezer to sort out the old food that needed to go.

I cleaned the food dispense to dispose of some old dry beans that I was not using.
I cleaned the apartment to make sure it gets ready for Spring time.




I washed the floor of the apartment after cleaning it with my broom. 
  



Before cleaning the apartment I prepared a healthy vegetable soup.


I used celery, carrots, potatoes, cooked corn. I used a bouillon cube I had available.


I have been writing two letters.

I wrote to my family in La Canada

I  have been writing to my mom in Italy

I sent them today in the mail.


Yesterday I was feeling better.

I went to the gym to do Zumba and the cycle with Britney

There has been a bug that went around.
I am getting over it.
Not 100% yet
Enjoy and thank you Jolanta
Sincerely
Giuseppe


No comments:

Post a Comment