Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Tuesday March 8 2016

I am trying to work using my far sighted glass however I can not see much

The table at the computer station does not have a key board holder beneath it..
the next computer has one, I am observing the current status of the IT related equipment.

I have to keep my head about 10 cm away from the screen.. it feels awkward and wrong.

this is the current situation. I asked Tami to help me switching the table of the computer at my right hand side. She mentioned that IT has to do it. I would appreciate having the correct table being ready withing a few days.






Anyway Yesterday evening I went to the gym I place I really enjoy staying in.

Yoga with Lilli and then cycle with Lolita.


I set the bike to fully extended my legs. 

Of course leg extension is always a priority when you have had a head injury  like me.
I greeted Damian, Delia and many other people.


As always I am trying to work there at my best. Focusing on the usual: repetition

The current gym manager is Adam, a nice and courteous person.


I came back to the apartment and it was time to get ready for sleeping.
Monica got my Ambient, I gave her a sticker for her son.

This morning I had my blood drawn at the apartment.
They came at 6am as agreed. I was expecting it.

It is for a panel of vitamin, cholesterol,liver   and related blood composition.  I've been told so.
I had a good and healthy breakfast since I had all the nutrients to replace.



In the morning my mother emailed me a picture of her flower. It is International woman day in Italy


Pretty flowers aren't they?

At the clinic I have been reading the newspaper to other patient, then had a good mediation session with Matt. It lasted about 40 minutes.
Finally I  had lunch. I ate my lunch outside by myself as it is my lunch break.

I  bundled up, cleaned the table with a napkin installed my lunch cutlery and  had my  lunch while staying outside in the cold.
It was the left over frittata I had from yesterday evening, a freshly made salad and a Bartlett pear.

As it is said, mens sana in corpore sana.

Anyway whenever I need any  extra medication for the cold or my cough I am going to get it at  nursing either the clinic or the apartment. In the local lingo this is called a PRN (Pro Re Nata) medication.

I am fine, enjoying my life at the fullest.

My plan for the day are focused on going to Personal Shopping.

I have a long list of items to buy for me.

I will not be going to the gym rather focus on cooking and on making sure I have an up to date list

Enjoy the reading
Sincerely
Giuseppe




                                                             





No comments:

Post a Comment