Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Wednesday March 9 2016


Yesterday I asked you to fix the computer key board. I written it down. You  mentioned you would fix this computer, yet you did not work on it at all... it takes a ling time to get  an IT request fulfilled and completed. I talked to the front desk today to Sophia and to Norma and let Miss Amanda know. She said she is on it. It must be on IT request.
They mentioned they are going to put an IT request today.
It must take a lot of trash for me to throw away before It gets to work..










Yesterday evening I went to Walmart to do Personal Shopping.
They already had Eastern Bunny on display.




I had a few personal items  to get. 

Among it I purchased a new picture  frame for Simona.







I spent $32.24 on Personal items. Toothpaste, deodorant, Listerine.

I also purchased some flower bulb to plant in my balcony.

I need to do it one of these days.
I  was quick and efficient in Purchasing everything on my list.

It went smoothly, except for the other patients who went over there and  who took a long time and needed a lot of hand holding from their NRS.

Myself I was fast, I paid on the self-checkout counter and returned the money at the reception down to the last penny.. I have been around long enough to be aware of the rules.

This morning I went to the park do walk around, enjoying the fresh air of the day.
I had my first part of the money management done. Today it is the day for giving  the receipt at the apartment to Miss. Taylor.
I walked happy to be independently doing my PT early morning.





I have to confess I am a fan of fitness. I am eating healthy, do not like any type of junk food.

Fitness is a status of mind, and path for the future.


The  outing money were  given to church this past week. As far as grocery shopping I was close to the Insurance Agreed $75 as I  had spent $78.57.

While at the park I met Mr. Randy from CNS. He mentioned that he has retired from work. He was walking around his grand sons.

I had my good Starbucks style breakfast. A lot of coffee and a healthy way to start my day.


This morning I am having a great deal of pain in my eyes... 

This morning my brother Francesco called me. He was coming back from his work place in Milan, Italy
He mentioned that business is going well. 

The company where he is working for  is  based on Germany  and is setting up a few show rooms in Milan.

He called my wife Simona and left her a voice  message. 
I am very familiar with her phone machine, she is a very busy lady indeed.
Such is life, as I have been told many time: Happy wife happy life..
I guess this is the secret for a happy life.


I called my mom in Italy. She is doing very well.
We talked about the upcoming birthday celebrations  of our family.

My sister is going to have her birthday next week. 

This year she turns 50 years. 

I am going to turn 49 years.

This make my mother turning 75 years old

My mom had a good time explaining  it to me.

During my  lunch I have been eating outside under the patio the way I like to seat. 

Jolanta came by to mention  that on Sunday I will be able to go to the gym by myself

I am going to sign me out from the apartment and being able to sign me back in. 

She said we will see how well it goes.

I already went to the gym by foot once. I made sure all the rules of the pedestrian traffic where obeyed. This is the way it is supposed to go.

I am walking better, and steadier. 

At the gym I am working on my abdominal and legs.. we will see how it goes once I  got there


Jesus my former IPC has switched role.

Right now my program is being supervised by Laree S.  She is a very nice person always ready to help me like Jesus.

Enjoy the reading.
Sincerely
Giuseppe







No comments:

Post a Comment