Monday, March 7, 2016

Monday March 7

On Saturday I took care of the usual activities at the apartment.

I  cleaned it all, washed all my clothes, my bathrobe, changed the bed and cleaned my apron..




the usual cleaning tasks I mentioned before. I started using the  washing facilities in the 500 building, far more equipped and available than the other one in the 400.
Of course I am keeping  it clean and leaving  it spotless.

Later  I  went to do Grocery Shopping at Trader Joe's.

I  spent  $78.56 stuck to my list.. finally the money is converging to my projected weekly allowance of $75. Ticket for the raffle and stickers as usual.

Later in the evening  my family came for a visit. We all went to eat at California Pizza Chicken.


I had  rib-eye steak with salad and potato. I do not eat this kind of meat that often.


Simona had a soup


Chicco had chicken nuggets


Lapo had a grilled cheese sandwich.


Simona had a Quinoa Salad after the soup.
She had a Mojito drink. 

I had a cooler, no alcohol for me.



The boys had a Sunday ice cream afterward.




The boys are eating well and healthy.

Last Sunday I went to S. Philips the Apostle Church.
It is a very nice church here in Bakersfield.
As my family came over the weekend I gave to charity the whole $24  for outing.

It is a good gesture I appreciated doing.


I am trying to keep the apartment spotless, hence I am cleaning as much as I can and as often I see it needs to be cleaned.



I  had lunch with the left over from California Pizza Chicken and then went to the gym.

At the gym I weighted myself and I am  178.6 lb 
Steadily decreasing my weight.




My free gym consisted in working on my front tight, back legs and abductor. 

I worked on my core in the form of abdominal. It is all good.


I have always enjoyed sport. I am enjoying doing a lot of cardio and light weight.
Focusing on repetition, range of motion, precision of movement.

I have not have any ambition to bulk up as a body builder.

I want to simply being healthy. The goal for me is fitness.


At the gym Marina took me over there and then Alex came to pick me up.

The latest gym Manager over there is Adam.



My brother Francesco is doing fine. He works a lot back in Italy. He has been commuting  a lot between our home town Verona and Milan.

This morning the boys are fine. I greeted the both of them before they were going off to school.

It was raining so I took a stroll in the park, wet my shoes, came back to the apartment and dried it out.
I had granola, blueberry, organic milk, yogurt. I also had a couple of slice of  Ezekiel bread with peanut butter and strawberry jam.
Of course a cup of coffee as normal.

Enjoy the reading.
Sincerely
Giuseppe




















No comments:

Post a Comment