Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Wednesday March 23

My sister Isabella just mentioned she has received my letter for her birthday.

I enjoyed sending her a Happy Birthday card I made by myself.


Yesterday evening I sent my family the following email

"Dear Chiccco, dear Lapo Amore mio, I am about to go to the gym. As I have time I just wanted to write you all. The boys are in Spring Break and  are busy at home with Anna.
She knows how to keep the two gentleman busy, particularly she knows how to organize  the family business while Simona is out at work
I had a good dinner already, I cooked a wonderfully good  brown rice and a great salad."



At the gym I did body pump with Ellie and later I had Zumba.

As Mike was out I had Zumba with Caroline. She normally is at the gym on Friday for Zumba toning.

At the gym I normally meet a lot of people I know from the community.
I met Rod- a general contractor from the apartment-Marnita, Debbie. I met a lady with her husband I do not remember her name. I also met her at church once. 

It is all well. Anyway I enjoy very much working out, no matter the activity.

I do a lot of cardio, especially cardio and a lot of repetition for my general wellness.


I do not load my body with too  much weight.

I do not have ambition of getting big, I like the way I am as I am feeling fit and healthy.

At the gym I greeted Marnita, Debbie, Rod and many others.

I was in  the middle of the Zumba and Diego came at the gym to let me know it was time to leave.


Today's newspaper front page is about the attacks in Belgium.

There have been a series of coordinated attacks. Many people have been killed and many people are mourning their loss.



As usual my morning has been filled with a nice walk at the park. The morning hours are still cooler 




At the apartment the roses are getting ready for the warm season.




I just saw my dr

He checked my blood test result.
Everything is well.
My cholesterol level is the one of a high school kids.

I had a good lunch. Breaded Tilapia wit capers. A small serving of brown rice. A healthy serving of fruit.


I brushed my teeth and then got ready for my phone calls.



I called back home in Verona. I talked with  my mom and my brother Francesco.

My mother is  well. She mentioned the following:  The  mail service delivered back her the Easter letter she had sent me beforehand. The postage was not enough for the US service.

It is good as she had the chance of correcting my apartment number before sending the letter to me one more time.

I will be receiving it in a week or so..

I also called Anna at home in La Canada.
She is taking care of the boys.

She is currently helping our youngest one -Lapo -with a project for school. 

He is enrolled in first grade.

As a project he has to make a feathered bird.
This is the bird I found on the web,




As Anna knew it ahead of time of the craft, she brought the useful material ahead of time from Rome. 

In Rome there are a lot of haberdashery shops  where you can buy any  useful and simple material  for home art craft.

Anna is always helping the family ahead of time. 

Simona is in charge of doing the office work for Lapo, Anna to work with Lapo on his art work.

Equal distribution of duties.

For Easter Simona mentioned I am going to La Canada for a home visit.

She is going to pick me up on Saturday in the afternoon. 

In the morning I  have the usual routine.

Cleaning the apartment, washing all my personal dress. I have also grocery shopping at Trader Joe's.
I most likely will go to the movie on a Friday as this outing has been consolidated with the one on a Saturday.
Before  you use to be able to decide to go either on Friday or on a Saturday.

We will see what happens this week.

Giuseppe

No comments:

Post a Comment