Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Tuesday March 22

Yesterday I came back to the apartment and cooked some good Tilapia.

I dressed it with bread crumbs, spices and capers.

I cooked it in a pan and let it browned a bit.



I sprinkled with lemon juice to flavor the Tilapia.

Later I went to  the gym.

It was obviously my Yoga day.

 Afterward I  did cycle with Lolita.

I am clearly  happy to be at the gym to work out  in the familiar place I  really like to be. 
I have to say there is a sense of satisfaction to be there.






At 7pm as always I was ready to leave the gym.. They were already waiting for me.
Lisa took me to the gym and then she came to drive me back to the apartment.


Our kids were busy. They had piano with Liz first and then at 4pm they went to do Taekwondo.

I am  following my memory book at my best, because I  have no real images to show you about their activity. 


Perhaps you  can check my entry and report back how many times you see the images of my family sent to me... I am lessening and waiting for your input.


Obviously my evening  goes along the normal procedures shower, night snack and meds were next.


By  930pm I am allowed to get my Ambient sleeping pill and go to bed. The nurse Delia is bringing the Ambient  to me and then I am going to bed.


At 6am I am up and running after a good night of sleep.
I would not be able to stay in bed more, my body is used to get up and get going.
Once I am leaving the sup come in the apartment to check it is everything as usual, it clicks on check in device in the sheet cupboard and then it goes another day. 


Today it is a nice breezy day at the apartment.

I walked around as every morning to do my morning laps .






The local roses are getting there. Look at the following picture. Isn't it beautiful..


At time I believe somebody next to me is like this person: simply nervous..perhaps overwhelmed 




Meditation is next


During Meditation with Matt we talked about the four frames of reference. 

You can also find this matter discussed at length at the following link 


1) Remain focused on the body in & of itself: in regard to itself
2) we  have the body and the feeling
3) mind: the mental quality of doing an ardent job
4) One trains oneself :"I will breadth in and out" sensitive to the whole breath.

One train itself calming bodily fabrication " how the mind interacts with the body"
The sense of awareness of the body is a body fabrication.


Simona was in her office at Caltech during lunch break. 

Right now  she does not have any lecture  as the school is in recess.

The boys were at home were Anna my mother in law is covering for Simona.

The boys had scrambled eggs,  bread and fruit.

I have not been doing much exercise today so I only had a salad with two pieces of fruits.

I am going to eat my fish tonight at the apartment before going to the gym. Anna recommended me to make it with a rice and some cherry tomatoes. It all sound good to me.
Right now my stomach it tight. 





No comments:

Post a Comment