Thursday, August 6, 2015

free like a butterfly

Free like a butterfly...

Well it depends on the point of view.
It feels  really free.. certainly more than you would like to think.



Certainly it has some good point in making sure it flies in an open hair environment.

The hair that does not smells.

I have to tell you not like the hair at CNS.

My lunch has been a dull one.

I fed myself. Or  J' ai bien buffet ( this is French.. La buffe is the pasture for the cow cattle).
As we are all cattle within the CNS walls.


Switching argument CNS and saving you a bit more headache I called my mom in Italy in Fano at the seaside.

She is waiting the arrival of my brother Francesco with his wife Sara. My sister Isabella will be flying in from Germany as well.

The whole family is going to be reunited for the weekend in Fano.

I called my boys at my wife's home. The boys are OK, they had a good lunch.
This evening they are going to the Dentist at 3pm.

Next is using my time constructively and doing some Luminosity.




No comments:

Post a Comment