Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Wednesday August 19

Yesterday I received my mail (grazie mille).



 I had a good dinner. A good Senate soup courtesy of my wife Simona and a healthy side salad with green apple.




 I wrote a letter to my boys at home in La Canada.

I  understand  they are doing better and better, hence I wanted to share my thoughts with them.


I  mailed the letter below as well as I sent them a picture so that they can read it ahead of time.



For little Lapo I added some stickers. Lapo has so many things that stickers are a great present for him.

Chicco is now in V grade. He is 10. His teacher is Miss Meikle.
Lapo is 6.5 and goes to I grade. His teacher is Miss Rappleye. Lapo has  the same teacher as Chicco had in I grade.


Finally it was time for me to go to Personal shopping.
I have been told yesterday it was Target outing.




I purchased a watch that is water resistant.

 It  is fully  analog. In addition to providing the time it has date and day of the week.

For a simple $26.86 including tax.


Finally after rounding everybody up - it was an ordeal to find everybody - it was time to come back to the apartment home of CNS.



This morning I had a good breakfast. Lessening to  NPR, RDS Italian radio.. all sort of streaming radios.

Blueberry, milk, yogurt. Finally a rich rye bread with peanut butter and honey.


Today my preferred Rose- my wife Simona is going to Maryland. 


She is going to meet with the Department of Environment  (DOE) to talk about her latest proposal.
I wish her my best.
Simona is working in a very skilled and competitive job.


Enjoy the reading.
Sincerely
Giuseppe

No comments:

Post a Comment