Friday, August 7, 2015

graduation time August 7


Graduation..day. Yesterday on August 6 I went to see Dr Madrilejo at the Centennial medical group.

He studied my chart and here are his comments:

- Igf1 146
-Blood pressure max 120 min 74.
-Pulse 68
-Weight 188 lb
-TSH normal at 0.9
-No more shots required and the last time I received it was on September 28 2014
I stayed off the growth hormone for the last year.

Thank you all ..
like the California's drought my timeline has run dry.



 Yesterday I came back to the apartment late so I asked to be  cooking ...

I had a bunch of items to cook, so I decided to make Staffed peppers, I used ground turkey, cooked rise, eggs and seasoning. The rosemary was picked from the CNS garden.



There was some leftover filling, I decided to bake it alone by putting on a pan.


As usual I made a great salad for a side.

I cooked for a few days..

Have you seen this beautiful butterfly?




Both Lapo and Chicco are well. They had a good breakfast this morning.

Simona is fine, she is as busy as usual.
A few cups of coffee is a must. Just in the morning thought.
Breakfast....as usual with Simona lessening to NPR.


Simona mentioned I am OK by calling the boys at home during lunch time.
She mentioned that it is fine for me to call her at her phone. 
Whether she is going to be available is going to be a surprise for me.. 
I am going to call her anyway. As I like calling you mon amour.


I am fully ready to go.

Thank you Chaneh for the picture anyway.


I spotted a nice flower today. I took a picture for Simona.
To  my  most preferred  flower I am sending a picture of a beautiful flower.


Current event.

The presidential debates is heating up.
Donald Dump is standing out of the crowd.
Particularly he is showing off his skills of being a straight shooter and perhaps of being a bit of an exaggerator.

Riddle of the day.
Q: If you threw a white stone into the red sea what would it become?
A: Wet


Enjoy the reading.






No comments:

Post a Comment