Friday, August 28, 2015

Friday August 28 2015

Yesterday evening After my therapy I came back to my apartment.

I cooked chicken breast with Yellow pepper and made a healthy salad.

Arugula, cucumber, cherry red tomatoes, green apple.

Italian dressing: Olive Oil, Balsamic Glaze.



After dinner I cleaned everything.

It was finally time for me to go to the gym.

Yesterday my  Zumba class got cancelled.

Sensing it I came prepared. I brought my work out gloves with me.

I had the chance of doing my own routine.



Stepper 1.8 miles
Abdominal crunch 3x40
Rotary torso 3x40
Leg shed 3x80

At the gym I  met Chris and Raquel.

I always see them at the gym.

Raquel mentioned she is in the Zumba class with me.

Shanice was at the reception.

Diego Rivera brought me to the gym and as usual at 7pm it was time for me to leave. 

So Diego came to pick me up and brought me back to the apartment.

At the gym I had the chance of taking my weight.

I am 191 lb.

I am 191 lb. 


I had a banana afterward. It is a good source of Potassium and fiber for the body after a workout.

My Divalproex, Melatonine and Trazodone for evening meds.

It is all good.


This morning I went for a walk in the Park. It is a beautiful day.
I greeted Michelle - she was picking some herbs from the field.





I greeted her as always.  She is a very nice lady.


I had my good breakfast this morning. As always it is a good way to start my day.. with NPR and Simona's picture in front of me.


Simona is fine. As usual she drove the boys to school. 

Chicco is in V grade with Miss Meickle.
Lapo is in I grade with Miss Rappleye. Lapo has  the same teacher that Chicco had when he was in I grade.

Chicco has 10 years . His birthday was a couple of weeks ago.  Lapo has 6 years.


Today at the AAC Melissa provided me instruction for my upcoming colonoscopy.

This medical procedure is scheduled for next Friday at the Kern Gastroenterology Medical Group.
Dr Robin Matuk is the doctor is charge of my case.

I will be skipping the clinic next Thursday and next Friday in order to undergo this procedure.

It is a preventive procedure for me as I have a medical history that puts me at a mild risk category.
Everything is going to be fine. 
I signed the papers and Simona had been informed as well. 
Simona is currently the head of our household and the insurance holder.

She is always in the loop behind the line.

Lunch time next.
Enjoy the reading.
Thank you CNS and mon amour.
Sincerely
Giuseppe


No comments:

Post a Comment