Monday, August 3, 2015

lunch August 3

My Case Manager Jolanta  sent the  picture below  as a result of my latest achievement.
It is a great, nice and feeling good picture.
I particularly like the flower and the smile.

With a smile you can go a long way in life.



Let's switch to lunch. Today food  is still cold. The kitchen floor is still being renovated.
I am fine with it. Cold lunch is perhaps a bit cumbersome to prepare however it only requires a bit of preparation.

Today I   brought very good Tilapia from yesterday evening.

I  paired with Quinoa and Edamame  (soy beans).


I had my lunch out side as inside there was no space. Beside I like  I like to eat outdoor.



Luminosity next
Familiar five(top 5)
Brain shift (top result)
Eagle Eye (top 5)







No comments:

Post a Comment