Thursday, August 13, 2015

Thursday August 13 2015

Yesterday I came back to the apartment and first thing checked the status of the fridge and cleaned the containers I used at the clinic.

Afterward I started cooking.

I had some thin chicken tights ready to use. First I dipped  it in mixed eggs with some spices.
After dipping I rolled it on bread crumbs.

The oven was preheating. I added on a pan coconut oil and waiting a few minutes until it melted.
It was then ready for the chicken to be put in the oven for 30 minutes.



After this time I switched to oven to broil and let it go for a few minutes.
In this way the chicken came out brown on the top.
This is Cotoletta impanata my style.
I paired it with a healthy arugola salad. Together with arugola I used green apple (thank you Anna), cherry tomatoes, celery and cucumber.
It was dressed with Olive Oil and balsamic vinaigrette. 
Simona's tostadas was also a must.

I had my dinner and  separate it to get my lunch for today.
I washed everything -yesterday I run the dishwasher as it was full. I run it once in a while as I like to save water.

I then went to the gym.
Yesterday it was my day for doing cycle with Jeanette here at my right hand side.

Afterward I had body pump with Silvia at my left hand side.


I worked hard on both classes.
For body pump I had the working out black gloves that Janice and Larry make me as a present.

As usual at the gym I met all the familiar faces.
Damian, Pete and his wife, Richard.
Everybody is wishing me the best and asking about our kids.

Kyle took me to the gym yesterday, so his help is acknowledged.

Speaking about my family yesterday the boys  went back to school.

Lapo our little one started I grade. Chicco our eldest goes to V grade.
Lapo's teacher is Miss Rappleye. Chicco's teacher is miss Meikle.

Lapo's has the same teacher that once Chicco had in first grade.

The boys are attending public elementary school in La Canada.
the local public school is good. The pupils are interested in the lecture and everything is going well.



As always I started my day by going to the park to grab today's newspaper in the farthest part.


Yoga  now


No comments:

Post a Comment