Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Wednesday August 12 2015

Today's mark the restart of the Fukushima reactor that was closed 4 years ago after a meltdown.



My accident happened on October 20 2010, about 5 years ago. It happened while I was at work. It was due because of an intrinsic malformation to my head. It is called AVM (Arteriovenous Malformation). It is also a congenital defect. It means I was born with it and it is asymptomatic until the moment it ruptured.

Initial symptoms were headaches and toothaches. Both harbingers of what was about to come.

Well, this is as much as I learnt about it.

As Japan as decided it was time to restart its nuclear power plans after its accident, I will be restarting my own reactor pretty soon.

Let's switch to my family.

My kids got a hair cut yesterday.

They are getting ready for Chicco's birthday celebration in a few days. Lapo is at the far right with a red shirt. Chicco is going to be 10 years old while Lapo is already 6 years old.

Chicco is going to V grade while Lapo is going to I grade. They attend Public Elementary school in La Canada.


Yesterday after therapy I came home. I  cooked a good Tilapia fish. I sprinkled it with  lemon juice and  prepared a great side salad. I like my salad with  arugula, celery, carrot, nuts and green apple. Olive oil and balsamic vinaigrette as dressing.




After  dinner, I cleaned everything by hand  and then went off to the gym.

It was my bootcamp day.
 Ellie was our instructor, she is the lady in light blue next to me.

I brought my work out gloves that Larry and his wife Janice made me as a present.


After Ellie it was time to do Zumba with Mike.
I showed the picture of our kids' hair cut at the gym to Dwain.
He mentioned they  are beautiful boys. Dwain asked me about my two sons's name.
I explained him that their nicknames are Chicco and Lapo.


Monica took me to the gym and at 7pm she took me back.

I gave stickers for her daughter.

Once at the apartment I  got ready for the night.

Shower and a light snack.

I went to bed and today I woke up naturally rested at 6am.

I had enough time to get ready for my day.

I first had a banana and walked a bit in the park. 

I greeted Wi and Michelle. They were both exercising at the park.

This is a beautiful view of the park near the apartment.


Finally I had my breakfast with my wife picture   while I was lessening NPR.



Please note at the right hand side the white/green cup. 
It is from Waterloo and it represents Napoleon.

I helped trowing  the trash around the apartment.
I have a dark bag waiting for me near the nurse station.

Both my watches are suffering from the same condensation symptoms.
Today I am wearing my Swatch. The black watch above is hurting my pulse.



Well, I will see what I can do about these watches.


Enjoy the reading, thank you mon amour.
Baci 
Giuseppe





No comments:

Post a Comment