Friday, August 21, 2015

Team work Friday August 21

I had a good lunch today as usual outside under the patio so that I could enjoy the environment.

I had a good wrap from CNS ( thank you really tasty), I had the Quinoa and kale I brought with me today.




During lunch I talked with my mother in law Anna. She is in Rome, Italy.
 She is always very positive and encouraging. I mentioned her that I was not able to reach Simona.
Anna confirmed that Simona is coming back today from the East Coast. She was on her flight back to California.

Our kids will be coming back home today as their staying with Marina is done.

Today I completed the database of article I have been working upon together with Lisa K.

 Lisa is Research Coordinator and Senior Neuroscientist at CNS.

All her papers are very interesting and related to the different areas that CNS covers.

I am looking forward to help Lisa with more work.
I am sure it is a Positive,  TeamWork Experience

Sincerely
Giuseppe


No comments:

Post a Comment