Monday, August 3, 2015

Monday August 3

Simona and the boys have arrived back to US from their summer staying in Italy.

The family had a busy couple of months.
First they went to visit my brother in law in Brussels, Belgium

Afterward the boys went to Rome Italy with Anna my mother in law.
Simona went to UK for a couple of conferences.
She went to Exter and Reading.

The boys had a wonderful staying in Italy. They enjoyed the seaside near Rome.
They enjoyed all the wonderful food: calamari, pizzette, gelati and cotolette.

They are now back to US.

On the plane the family got upgraded to business class.

The boys enjoyed the amenities of their travel accommodations.

They are world travelers.



Chicco is going to be 10 this month. He is  ready to start V grade.
Lapo is 6 years old and will start I grade.
They have been going to La Canada public school.

Over the weekend I did a lot of interesting items.

The latest accomplishment is that I managed to  have is  a special pedicure.
I felt I need to have a bit of a change on my left toe nail.


Nursing is making sure that my left foot is OK. Melissa and everybody is providing me an excellent care.


It is all well. I did it to myself as I was changing after a shower. I scratched my foot on the floor of my bedroom. I am still walking. 


On Sunday August 2 I wrote a letter to my family and I kept it with me at the apartment.



At 11 am I went to do recycle.
It is a good action that I like to do whenever I can. A good environmentally conscious action.
This time I made $2.78 on recycle.

After a healthy lunch  Kyle took me to the gym with the big bus.
At the gym I did my own program.
It consisted on working on the steppers (2.6 miles).
Abdominal  crunch and rotary torso.
Lastly leg extension and  leg curl

As agreed the gym is from 2 to 3pm.

Later I went to  church.

Alex drove us to S. Francis church in H street.



Father Bartholomew's sermon was the following:

Trust God and obey Him as there is no other way to be happy in Jesus.

I met Cindy and Mary. Miss Cindy knows CNS, its mission and focus.

 I sat next to them and they inquired about Simona and our kids.



I received new boxers from Simona.

On Saturday evening  I went to see a nice movie.
Mission Impossible with Tom Cruise.


At the movie theater I greeted Morgana who asked me about my family.


I greeted Roger and Shawn.
Dibs and a Coke is a must at the movie theater.

On Saturday morning  I took care of the usual  housekeeping of the weekend.
Changing bed and washing all my clothes.
Washing towels and bathrobe.

I cleaned the kitchen floor and the bathroom.
Vacuumed the whole apartment and took care of the dust accumulated.
During the week I am doing the normal maintenance. On the weekend I am taking care of the deepest cleaning.

At 11 am I went to Trader Joe's for grocery shopping.

I purchased Edamame and sushi. So I had a good lunch. 
I paired with  a cold ice tea.


At Trader Joe's I managed to spend $125. 
Jesus was impressed by my bill.

Don't ask me how I  achieved this amount.. 


 I gave them back the $3  they lent me last week.

Obviously I am a good customer. As always stickers and lottery tickets for bringing back my reusable bags.

I prepared a nice thank you letter to Rita. She is Simona's eldest cousin. Rita leaves in Rome,Italy.




I sent it to Anna in Rome. 

On Friday evening I went to the gym. I had Zumba with Caroline. I met Lee as well.

We all snapped a picture together. They are all very nice to me.

After Zumba I had cycle class and at 7pm as usual it was time to leave.


Enjoy the reading.
Sincerely
Giuseppe



No comments:

Post a Comment