Friday, August 21, 2015

Friday August 21

Yesterday I came back to the apartment after my therapy.

I had booked a hair cut, there was no time to go to the gym.  Hence I  had time to do some elaborate  cooking.

I prepared Quinoa - seen in the large red container. It is a very healthy grain. It cooks in gently boiling water. It takes 20 minutes to be ready.

I also cooked chicken thighs. I prepared it by dipping it first  on a beaten  eggs and later by passing it on bread crumbs.


I cooked it with Coconut Oil. This Oil is good for high temperature cooking.

 I used the non sticking pan and the top stove.
Great flavor and great execution.

I cleaned by hand everything, prepared my lunch for today and called home to leave a message for my family.

I found Chicco and Lapo who went to Taekwondo practice. I wished them all the bests.

Marina confirmed me that she has everything under control.
Our kids were happy to see Marina's kids:  Alan, Maria-Fernanda and Leslie.

Both Lapo and Chicco have been really well in adapting to the the needs of the family.

They were going to sleep at Marina's house as Simona is still on a trip to the East Coast.
She went to Maryland at the Department of Energy (DOE) to review a proposal.

Simona is working at Caltech University as Assistant Professor of Atmospheric Science and  Environmental Engineering .

Finally at 7pm  I went to have a hair cut at Great  Clips. 
I had a good and clean cut. 




At  Great Clips they had my record on file from the last time I went there.

The service was quick and efficient. It costed $15 and I left a 20% tip as customary in US.


My kids got a similar cut a few days ago. My wife said they have been "Scocuzzati".

Hence I am feeling scocuzzato right now..



My day today has started by doing some walking in the park.
Enjoying my day and the silence of the morning.



 Breathing deeply and feeling the sun shining on my skin is a good sensation for the early morning.

I greeted everybody I found awaken and wished them a great day.

I had finally my breakfast.
 I used Simona's Napoleon cup she brought me back from her trip from Brussels.

I called it Napoleon Breakfast.



I am trying to use everything that Simona is bring me back from her trip. Foremost and above all Simona's smile is always with me.

Enjoy the reading.

I would like to work for Lisa next.
Sincerely
Giuseppe



No comments:

Post a Comment