Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Tuesday August 11 2015



Yesterday I received a postcard from S.Peter in Rome. The card is by my wife Simona.




 I wrote a letter to my  boys and dated Monday  August 10th  2015.

Chicco's birthday is in a few days. He is turning 10 years old.


While the boys were at Taekwondo I had dinner with Halibut, asparagus and a healthy salad.
The last left over from Simona's visit the other day.



Afterward I cleaned by hand everything and it was time for me to go to do Yoga with Erica

After yoga I had cycle with Lolita

At the gym I met the usual familiar persons.
Richard, Damian and Peter.

They are all very understanding of me trying to do better and better.

My balance is improving yet it will take time and effort to reach the level of the people that are able to stand on one single foot.

After the gym I was taken away at the tea bar in Bakersfield.




As a results  I left in the van my water bottle and my yoga mat in the van.


The were both returned to me  this morning anyway before coming to the clinic.





This morning  I had a good breakfast. A healthy combination of carb, protein and  fat.



I washed everything by hand as I am running the dish washer once in a while to save water.
As you know we are in a four year lasting drought.


Great walking in the park in the morning.

Breathing the clear hair in the morning.
Breathing clearly and enjoying the morning hours.

At the park I greeted WI .

I had a cup of coffee with Simona's latest mug from Waterloo.


My morning walking meditation is while I am doing physical exercise in  the park. Breathing and focusing on a good will thoughts: may I be happy, may I be kind and considerate of others.
Exercise of good will.

 Enjoying the peaceful surrounding of the early morning. Enjoying nature at its pristine state.



Our kids are fine.

Chicco and Lapo are going to be starting school tomorrow.

Chicco has received a new computer. This morning he told me he received a google Chrome book2


Here are the date of my accident.
In 2010 I had my AVM
In 2012 I have my vitrectomy to the left eyes.

I am allergic to LEVAQUIN. This is a group of antibiotics.

Enjoy the reading.
Sincerely
Giuseppe








No comments:

Post a Comment