Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Tuesday August 4 2015

This morning I called back home in La Canada and spoke with my family.

Chicco was busy having breakfast with Ciambellone (ring shape cake).


Lapo our youngest was playing at home.

Today Simona is going to meet her group at Caltech after her summer break in Europe. She went to Brussels (Belgium) to visit her brother Andrea. She has been invited to the university of Exter and Reading in England. She found the time to visit my mom in Fano at the seaside.
Finally she stayed in Rome at home with Anna and the boys. Over there the whole family enjoyed a familiar environment and very yummy food.

Everybody is well.
The boys are adjusting to the the time shift.
Simona is making sure that they are going to bed at the right time and that they wake up early in the morning.

Simona mentioned that she is doing well. She was going to do Grocery Shopping at Target.
Chicco and Lapo were at home with Marina and Fernanda.
They were playing at a game they all invented.

Let come to my own activities.

My yummy breakfast.



Yesterday I had Yoga with Erica and later I had cycle with Lolita.




Finally Aurelie came to pick me up at the gym.
Frank the gym  manager made me a present.
A bag of chips, barbecue flavor.

Everybody needs a cheat day once in a while.





Before going to the gym I had a nice and healthy dinner.

Burrata cheese with Olive Oil.


As a side a healthy salad with Cucumber, avocado, spinach and tiny tomatoes.
Italian dressing with Olive Oil and Balsamic vinaigrette.
A bit of salt.

I received  post cards from my family. 

They are from the Dolomite, in the Northern of Italy.



Simona went there with the boys as a last leg of her trips.

Simona's cousin Paola leaves over there with her family.

Paola is married with Freddy. They have two sons: Sebi (Sebastian) and Joy (Johannes).

They were all together: Paola, Fredi, Pia, Melina. 

 Rita with her little daughter Camilla.





As mentioned to you before Rita took care of the whole accommodation and travelling arrangement.
As a result the boys had a wonderful time in Italy.
They took the  train and then Rita arranged to have a private driver picking them up.

Simona mentioned that on the way back to US the whole family got updated in Business Class.
Hence the boys had a wonderful trip experience on the way back.
Simona mentioned that the boys enjoyed their trip very much.
Chicco ate more than Lapo. Chicco is 10 years old and he is  in full growth mode. Chicco is constantly hungry hence  he is always eating. This reminds me when I was at Chicco's age.
Lapo is following suit his brother, he is 6 years old and he is doing his best.

Simona mentioned that on the plane Lapo felt asleep at the last hours when they served salmon as the final snack. Obviously Chicco was ready to eat it.

God bless you both my boys. 
Enjoy the reading.. it is a bit hard to follow the time line..
I will do better a different day.
Sincerely
Giuseppe

No comments:

Post a Comment