Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Wednesday August 5 2015


 Yesterday I came back home after my therapy.

I had time to prepare a good dinner.
I cooked on a pan Chicken tender cutlets  with coconut oil.
Lightly seasoned with pepper, garlic and salt.

As a side I prepared a very healthy salad. 



I used Spinach, cucumber, tiny tomatoes, avocado, nuts and green apple.
Olive Oil and balsamic glaze as dressing.
Finally I went to the gym to do boot camp with Ellie. She mentioned to be careful as she notice I had a not-so-good feet. Nevertheless I have been working hard at her class as well.


I then started dancing Zumba with Brie and as agreed at 7pm it was time for me to leave.
At the gym I met miss A. and Jenna. Jenna is pregnant and you start to see her belly growing.
This is her second child.

Thank you Alex for taking me to the gym and back. I enjoyed working hard at the gym.


My toe is getting better. Yet I am still taking a pain killer whenever I feel I need one.
It is called PRN (Pro Re Nata)

Thus morning I had good walk in the part as the day was starting. It is a bit cloudy.


I helped maintenance with the trash trowing.

I know they are leaving it for me every day, so that I am doing stairs upward and downward every morning. A good boot-camp to start my day.

While at the park I grabbed the newspaper in the farthest location.
I roamed for a several minutes freely in the park.
Finally I checked back in.

Breakfast  has been really satisfying.

Yogurt, milk and Cereal with blueberry.
A couple of slices of  dark rye bread with butter and honey.

I liked the dark rye bread. It is far healthier than the white one.. so I am sold on it.

A cup of coffee completes my day.
 Only a cup.



As always I cleaned my apartment and washed all the dishes by hand- save the water.


I called home and found my family at home in La Canada. 

Chicco was having breakfast with Ciambellone ( a sweet cake with a doughnut like shape).

So I talked with him.
Simona is well and busy while Lapo our little one was not still awaken enough to talk with me.


Today it was my day to turn in the receipt for my money management.
It was done on time.

At 9:30 it was time for me to grab the bus. As usual I am well ahead of my schedule.
I  filled the bus ice chest  with ice and water.
So that it was ready to go for the day.


Today I gave stickers to Armando for his son Scott. Scott is 4 years old.
I also given stickers to Starla for her daughters.

At AAC I have been reading the newspaper- current event.
The GOP candidates for becoming president is really crowded.
They have reached 11 candidates. At the forefront we have Donald Trump with many more contenders for the nomination.

Enjoy the reading.
Mon amour.. I am fine.
Giuseppe





No comments:

Post a Comment