Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Lunch Tuesday August 4 2015

I had a good lunch outside. It is a very nice day warm and clear.




I had a small left over Tilapia filet as a side edamame (soy beans)



A rich salad as a side.

With green apples and all the good produce I learnt to add in my salad.

I called back home in La Canada. I talked to the boys they were eating.
I briefly said hi to them. Their Italian language has greatly improved as a result of their trip overseas.

I also called my mother in law in Rome, thanked her again for the warm and great time my family had in Italy.

Finally I called my mom in Italy. She is doing great.  My mom mentioned that today she wrote me a letter and she sent it to me here in US.

We talked about our kids.
Chicco is going to be 10 years old on the middle of the month of August.
This year he is  going to attend V grade.
Lapo our youngest is already 6 years old. He is going to I grade.
As mentioned to you earlier the boys are going to public school in La Canada.


This is a very good public school. There are other schools in the area but they are private.

We decided earlier to have our kids attending public school.

Soon I am going to see a couple of doctors.
On August 6 I am going to see my endocrinologist Dr. Nelson Madrilejo. He is in charge on my treatment having to do with my growth hormone also knows as Igf1 factor. Last time I was there it has been on July 23. Things were OK ..
On August 10 I have an appointment with dr. Matuk.
He specializes in gastroenterology.

My mom mentioned today that I am doing the right things in making sure this matter is checked.  Both my brother and sister had a similar checking procedure performed .

In life it is best to have a proactive approach  within reason of course.


Luminosity is next.
Stay tuned.
thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment