Monday, August 10, 2015

Having a bright idea on Monday August 10 2015

Last Friday August 7  I went to the gym to do Zumba.
Caroline is  in black at my left hand side. Lee in blue at Caroline's left.
As usual I had fun.



Afterward I did some weight training,

Abdominal torso,leg press,abdominal crunch.

I met Richard, Larry and his wife Janice.

Lisa is acknowledged for her coverage.


Last Saturday August 8 I took care of the apartment where I am leaving.



I cleaned the bathroom and my room. Vacuumed the floor and washed the floor.



I changed my bed, washed my clothes, towels and bathrobe.
 I washed my gym attire.


I dried all  and folded everything away neatly.

Finally at went to Trader Joe's where I followed my list.

This time I spent only $97.56

At Trader Joe's I met Matt. He is a very nice person.

For lunch I had a true Japanese food. Sushi with wasabi dry leaves.


I wrote to my family. 



In the afternoon at 6:30  I went to see the movie Ant-man.
A nice movie from Marvel Comics.


On Sunday August 9 I started my day by walking in the park  for an hour.
I have not lost the love for fitness.

I enjoyed working hard around the park. Walking straight and using my legs and abdominal muscles for balancing.


I wrote a letter to my mom in Italy. I  addressed to my mom who is at the  seaside house in Fano.



Simona and my family came at 11am.

I had a few letters for my kids. A drawing for Lapo. Two little puppet I got  at the Maya movie theater from Morgana for my kids.

I also had the latest TAC receipt for my wife Simona.

From Simona I received a new watch,   a little figure for the pope in Rome. A coffee cup and coffee powder from S. Eustacchio in Rome.
I  received a T-Shirt from Passo Rolle.



This is  the  little image for pope Francesco in Rome. This is the  coffee cup, coffee powder from S. Eustacchio in Rome.


We went to eat at California Pizza Chicken.



We had Bianco, shrimp lettuce wrap, Halibut, Quinoa Salad. Finally a Mango Strawberry cooler.

The kids had their ice cream as well.

Finally we went to the market place in town. The boys were busy cheat chatting while Simona was going to check out some shop in town.

The boys were discussing about a $2.00 loan they had from each other. 


Finally the day was over and for me it was time to go to Church.
This was the last time the church at S. Francis is at 7pm, It has been replaced by the mass at 5pm.

At church the message from Father Bartholomew was : Be kind to each other. Be forgiving one another as God has forgiven us in Christ.

Our Faith is able to pierce into the physical world.
Only by believing in Christ's words  you will see the journey ahead.

It takes faith to accept Jesus. 

It is always a great experience for me going to church.

This morning  on August 10 I woke up early as usual and did my morning walk in the park.
I met WI she is a nice and patient lady. She knows me as Joseph. After walking  I  grabbed my breakfast.



I helped trowing the trash around the complex, it is all good.

Finally I snapped this cool picture at the maintenance guys.

I greeted James, Jarron and Caesar. Paul is in vacation this week.

This picture's title is "Having a bright idea in the morning"


This morning I had an appointment with dr Matuk. His practice is at the Kern Gastroenterology Medial Group.
The schedule we came up with is that I will be starting my bowl preparation on September 2.
I will not be able to come to the clinic  on Thursday September 3  as will to get more medicine to clean my bowl.

Finally on Friday September 4th at 11am I will go to have my colonoscopy performed.
Dr. Matuk confirmed that he is going to remove any polyps he will find.

I started distributing my sticker today.
I  gave it to Virginia. Mary Beth for her daughter Autry. I gave stickers to Starla.

I  had the time line of my accidents.

Since  2010 I had my AVM
In 2012  I had a vitrectomy at my right eye.









No comments:

Post a Comment