Friday, September 11, 2015

Friday Sept 11 2014





Simona and our kids are doing great.
Lapo answered my call this morning.
Simona  took our kids to school and they are all well. The flowers are for everybody that cares for me and make sure I am fine.


Simona, Jolanta, Amanda, my mother Marta, the list goes on and on..


Simona mentioned today she is very busy, I will call her during my lunch and leave her a voice mail.

The weather condition called El Nino is developing over  the Pacific Ocean.


It is believed that it will bring the much needed water to this area of the United States.

It is a probability still, yet it is increasing every week.

Yesterday  I have been cooking at the apartment.

I prepared boiled broccoli.


While I was cooking I wrote to my family (I am doing my best)
 I am always filling the time I have with writing to my family. When it is for Chicco and Lapo it is in English and block letter. When it is for Simona it is in Italian.


Also I cooked chicken things, spiced with pepper, salt and rosemary from the CNS garden.

I baked in the oven using Coconut Oil for about 40 minutes. For the last few minutes I set the oven to broil-low.

It came out really great. The simpler the better.





After dinner I washed everything by hand (save the water) and  it was time for me to go to the gym.

I had Zumba with Honey. She is the lady in pink at my left.

Afterward I had cycle with Tiffany the lady in blue at my right hand side.

At the gym I met Richard who was working out with me.

At the gym  reception I greeted Shanice, Kayla and Brandon. I wrote down their name to make sure I am remembering everybody.

Amanda did my coverage by taking me there. Then at 7pm  as agreed I was time for me to leave and go back to the apartment.

This is the agreement with CNS and I am complying at my best.

Amanda did my coverage, she is a very nice person and I appreciated her working with me.

My weight on September 10 is 187lb as recorded in this picture at the gym.



I came back to the apartment, got a shower a little banana (good source of Potassium)  got my evening meds and went to sleep.


I wake up naturally at 6am got a healthy breakfast ( Warm cereal : Organic Multi grain Hot Cereal)

Milk, Cold Cereal and finally the last blueberry.

I also got a blueberry yogurt.


I have collected more papers from Lisa. As I am enjoying building the database for papers she is feeding a constant stream of work,

Let me go to work on this matter.

Sincerely
Giuseppe


No comments:

Post a Comment