Monday, September 14, 2015

Monday September 14

Last Friday  I went to the gym. I had Zumba with Caroline.

She is the lady with the red shoes. Next to her is Lee. He is a good and friendly person.

 We talked a bit about Digital Imaging. A good topic to talk between us.

He explained me he was working with X-ray imaging for a while.
A good topics for me as well. Lee understands by now that I  enjoy talking  with him about a few technical topics related to Digital Imaging.



At the gym I met Larry and his wife Janice.

They are good friends of mine and I trust them a lot.

They recommended me to watch the movie " A walk in the wood" with Robert Redfort and Nick Nolte.

Last Saturday morning I did spent my time cleaning the whole apartment.
Changing my beds, washing my clothes and my bathrobe.
 Later I have been drying everything and later folding away  my clothes.

The morning was spent in cleaning the kitchen and the bathroom. 
I like to keep my place neat and clean as much as I can.

In the morning I went to do grocery shopping at Trader Joe's.

I  double checked my list  again and made sure I did not purchase anything that I already had with me at the apartment.



My effort resulted in a grand total of  $88.42. 

Compared to the $99.30 of last week it was an improvement.

Finally I came back to the apartment and wrote to my family.

I wrote to Chicco the letter below. Whenever I am writing to my kids, I am writing in English and block letters so that they can enjoy it. It is good for me to write by hand. As I control my fine movements. It is eye-hands coordination.


I also made a small drawing for Lapo our youngest son.

He was going to play soccer so I figured out that this was am appropriate drawing for him.
I sent may mail last Saturday.



In the afternoon I have also been writing a letter in Italian to my mom. 
I sent it  back to my home town Verona, Italy.



On Saturday evening I went to see a nice and relaxing movie. I followed Larry's recommendation and enjoyed my movie outing.

The movie ticket is $10.
At the theater I got Dibs and a coke. My snack is worth $9.50

I did not drink all the coke..
It is the only time I am having soft drink. I will see if the next time I am going to get a soft drink. Perhaps I will let it go.

On Sunday morning I went to S. Philips church. The church is nice and was packed.


It is being remodeled so next Sunday the mass will be slit into two different locations.
I offer to church the balance of my outing money. It is $4.5.


On Sunday after church and a good lunch I went to the gym.

I did my own program.
I like my own independent program.


The Stepper is to improve my walking by strengthening my legs.

The abdominal crunch and rotary torso is to get my balance  under control.

The leg shed is to strengthen further my legs.

I do a lot of repetition by making sure my movement is coupled with my breathing.

On September the 13th my weight - as measured at the gym - is 188lb. 
I am  6. 1 tall.


During this week my wife Simona is going to attend a Conference at Columbia University in New York City. 


This morning she took our kids to school and she drove to LAX.



Her flight leaves  at 11:40am.

She will be gone for the whole week. While Simona is traveling, our kids are taken care by Marina our nanny.

Marina is going to have Chicco and Lapo sleep at night at her place. During the day she takes the kids to school. When they are done with School she drives our kids at home. 

They are going to have their homework and then daily activities.

The boys are involved with different afternoon programs.
First of all they play the piano. They do sport such as playing soccer, swimming and playing tennis.

Their daily life remains unchanged thanks to Simona's orchestration.

I am going to find our kids at home and will be calling them in the afternoon from my apartment.

I am going to make sure I am following their  days at my best.

Enjoy the reading.
Sincerely
Giuseppe






No comments:

Post a Comment