Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Wednesday September 23

Yesterday evening I came back to the CNS apartment 623 and prepared myself a good dinner.

Tilapia, yellow pepper and parsley. A good salad as a side.


Finally I went to the gym.


The truth of the matter is the following:


- got at the gym very very late.
- got back from the gym and stopped at the tea bar as Brent had absolutely  to buy her  tea.

Dear CNS you  should check with miss Aunna  log for an accurate recollection of the events mentioned above.


Perhaps next Tuesday dear CNS I will be able to control my own schedule by choosing my own way rather than the CNS way.

I am kind unhappy with you all for your service.


If I had to Tip the driver I would have a lot of hesitation.

A good job is a good job while a not so good job is the service you provided yesterday.

Here is a picture of a good flowers




Anyway stay reassured CNS, I trough all the trash I could find today.. Made sure that Kyle was able to collect all the trash.  Dear CNS you are happy with me trowing the trash anyway? Perhaps I should start leaving you trash back  as I see it fits your service on the previous day..
It is called "Caveat Emptor"

Today I also had my first part of the money management: receipts.

 I am staying within my outing of $25 however I am spending more than the $75 for grocery.

Great Breakfast .. protein, carbs and fat.


I called our kids this morning while they were getting ready to go  to school.

Lapo in particularly told me he had to go to school this morning and could not talk too long on the phone with me.

Chicco is in V grade while Lapo is in I grade.

They are good and healthy kids.

Next I am working on the database for Lisa
Sincerely
Giuseppe

Please remember CNS I am independent and I like to stay that way ...




No comments:

Post a Comment