Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Lunch Tilapia Sept 16


A good Tilapia based lunch with a side of arugula salad, nuts, chia seeds and tostadas.
A grape serving as fruit.

Over lunch I called mom mom in Verona Italy.
She is doing fine, she is relying more and more on my brother Francesco who leaves a few blocks away.
My brother is taking care of his wife and of his job. My mom comes with a lot of independent thinking on his side.

Well, such is life for my mom.

She is currently focused on her TV set that has stopped working properly.
In my mind there are other important items in life aside from the TV set.
Nevertheless for my mom this is the important appliance of the house that is not working in the way she remembered it used to do.

I am with my mom as she really relies on her TV set being OK.

Well I am only hoping they found a solution for this matter very soon.

Next I am going to work on my database of scientific papers for Lisa.
Sincerely
Giuseppe

No comments:

Post a Comment