Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Tuesday September 15

Already today it has been raining. The air is clean and the temperature thus far is mild.


This morning I smiled and got a nice picture in Jame's workshop.




My breakfast has been really healthy.

Cooked oatmeal, mixed cranberry with mild and a yogurt.


Yesterday  at  the gym it was my day for Yoga and Cycle with Tiffany.

 Tiffany is the smiling lady at my left hand side.






At 7pm it  is time for me to leave and to get back to the apartment.

Adilene took me to the gym.
While Emilio came to pick me up,

While at the gym I met Miss Amani. She works at CNS  as well.

She told me that she is of Lebanese descent and she does speak French.
I took the opportunity of speaking French with her and telling her about my self and my family.

It is surprising for me to speak French in California, yet I like it.


Meditation is next

We had a good meditation with Matt outside as it is a good day to stay outdoor,

Mindfulness and staying with your breath was the topics of today meeting.

I greeted Matt and mentioned him I met Miss Amani at the gym and we spoke in French.

It is all good.

My mother is back home and battling with the TV decoder. She relies on my brother Francesco to get things done while she is not there.
She mentioned in the house in Verona she managed to have a lot of things taken care of while she was away in Fano.

I had a good lunch. 

Time for me to do some  work on the database for Lisa.
Sincerely
Giuseppe


No comments:

Post a Comment