Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Tuesday Sept 8 2015


I had a blood drawn this morning, I wake up at 5am at called Nursing to confirm I was ready.



It is for my vitamin D and for the TSH (Thyroid Stimulating Hormone) that some medication I am taking might have been unbalancing.




My daily picture at the maintenance workshop is shown here.

James  was kind enough to host me for this picture.


Our kids were already at school while Simona was going to Caltech University.

My healthy breakfast.. 

Oats flakes cooked on the stove, a yogurt, some blueberry flakes and blueberry.

A fruit salad and a couple of cups of coffee.


I like my cooked Oats flakes.

My daily roses for Simona and all the person that are close to me.


Yesterday it was Labor day. The clinic was closed however I kept myself busy:

I went to the gym in the afternoon with Kyle.

I did 3.5 miles on the stepper at level 7. It took me about 40 minutes.


I enjoy the gym. I am always there as much as possible.
Kyle drove me to the gym and told me the time to be ready to leave.

Thank you Kyle.

During the day I prepared a fruit Salad. I sliced plums and nectarines.

Before they turn bad I am better slicing for a fruit Salad.


I added Lemon juice and a tad of Sugar cane.

 On Labor  Day I  eat my own food. Sign of Independence and planning is  preparing your own meal.

I cooked my Risotto with Porcini Mushroom from Simona. I eat the Tilapia I cooked with Parsley and Bread Crumbs. I layered with Yellow slices of sweet peppers. Also I had a side of a healthy Arugula salad. In the salad: nuts, green apple and a lot of carrots.


I prepared a lot of letter for Labor  day.

I made a small drawing for my little son Lapo. It is about Jack and the bean stock.


I wrote a letter to my eldest son Chicco ( in English and Block letter). I wrote to my wife Simona in Italian.



I mailed the letter on Monday, it will take a few days to reach home in La Canada.

As always I sent an electronic copy of my letter to my family. In this way they are able to have a preview .

As mentioned before I have been cooking Porcini Risotto.

The dry Porcinini mushrooms are the ones that Simona brought to me.

The Porcini have been soaked in water overnight. 

I used the water while I was cooking the rice. I also added some natural bouillon cubes.

As usual this is a beautiful flower.. I am taking many snapshots of it.




I enjoy cooking my Tilapia.. with parsley, bread crumbs and sliced yellow peppers.


While the food was cooking I prepared my mail for my family.  It is the mail I sent them on Labor Day.


I prepared a letter for my family as well.


On Labor day I went to the gym.
It was open so I did the following routine here reported.

1) Stepper Level 7 2 times. Each time it was 1.7 miles in 20 minutes
2) abdominal crunch
3) rotary torso
4) leg shed



On Sunday Chicco has his last Catechism session.

On Saturday Simona came and we had a good food at Panera bread.



Time to eat.. I will continue afterward.
Sincerely
Giuseppe















No comments:

Post a Comment