Thursday, September 24, 2015

Thursday September 24

There are days when I feel to be like dynamite.. And  I kids a lot with the Maintenance crew guys,

Chaneh, James, Caesar and Jarron are always there to make me feel welcome.




A few days ago I snapped this picture of James's new shoes. 






Yesterday I spent my afternoon  cooking.

I made staffed peppers. I used ground turkey, eggs, bread crumbs,  spices.

I also cooked a meatloaf (polpettone). It is in the aluminum wrap of this picture.

Additionally I  prepared a fruit salad using the fresh fruit I had in the fridge.


These two pictures  are the result of my independent cooking activities.

I am following the recommendation of my mother Marta and of my mother in law Anna.
They both are the ones that give me a lot of tips on the cooking activities.



While the meatloaf was baking in the oven I wrote a letter to my kids.

I felt I wanted to share with them my daily activities.

I concluded my letter by saying: 

"I have a few fainted memories of my little kids - please forgive me.
Love Dad."

And this is true, I do not remember much of my kids early years, I now realize I lost these memories.

I am carrying in my backpack pictures of their youth, yet I do not remember in their daily activities.



Today I  did my normal routine in the morning.
I took a walk in the park got pictures of the roses.

Beautiful flowers aren't they?




This morning I had the second part of my money management.
Yesterday it was my day to return the receipt, today it was my day to get paid.
I received $75 for grocery and $24 for outing.
I  learned to stay within my outing by balancing out the remaining in charity to church.
I have more difficulties staying within my grocery shopping as I am normally spending more than the $75. In fact for the past 3 month my average in grocery shopping has been $97 per the data shown below.





Simona is well, she took out kids to school today. Lapo is in first grade while Chicco is in V grade.

Enjoy the reading,
It is appreciated.

Yoga is next
Giuseppe

No comments:

Post a Comment