Thursday, September 10, 2015

Thursday Sept 10

Yesterday evening it was a Wednesday and I distributed at the apartment the new outing schedule.

At 5 pm I booked for the movie this upcoming  Saturday evening.


I then had dinner and went to the gym,

At the gym my cycle class got cancelled. I was happy to find it out. 

 I went ahead to  work on the Stepper.  I did 2.5 miles at level .

 It is good for my balance and my legs. My legs are getting stronger and more robust.

The later class was body pump with Sylvia.

I went ahead and took that class. Sylvia is the lady at my left hand side.


It is a good place to find familiar faces and acquaintances.

While at the gym I met Larry with a blue T Shirt and Richard wearing a grey T shirt.


I greeted Janice she is Larry's wife. They showed me their big red RAM pick up track.

While at the gym I greeted Peter. He is a body builder at the gym a really build person.

Adelina came to pick me up once I was done.

At 7pm no matter what the class is doing it is time for me to go back to the apartment.

When I came back to the apartment I talked to our kids. 
They were watching the TV together.
They were watching the movie " How to train you dragon"



This is an old picture of our eldest son Chicco. 

He is 9 years old.



This morning I had a very healthy breakfast.

I am hooked by the healthy cooked warm oat cereal for my morning.



Of Course Simona's picture is at the center of my table.

This morning it was my day for Money Management . 

I collected $75 for grocery and $24 for outing.

I normally  outspend my grocery money.. While I take care of making sure my outing money is in order.

This roses are really beautiful.



We had Yoga with Amy today. I appreciate this class very much.

Amy mentioned that her family is fine. I showed her the picture of  Jack and the Bean stock I prepared for Lapo a few days ago.




I sent it to Lapo already. It is a little gesture that makes me feel closer to my son.

After Yoga it was lunch time.

I had Mushroom Risotto, a fruit salad and a healthy Arugula Salad.



Simona mentioned that today she was busy at Caltech.

When Simona is busy I know she is fine.

Already I am going to work at my project for Lisa.
Sincerely
Giuseppe





No comments:

Post a Comment