Thursday, September 24, 2015

Thursday Sept 24 post lunch

We had Yoga with Miss Amy today at the AAC.
Yoga is a great practice to keep the body and mind find.
I like any sport very much. It makes me feel energized and strong again.

Miss Amy mentioned that her family is well.

I inquired about them. She smiled and mentioned they are doing fine.

After Yoga I had a good lunch.

I eat my meatloaf on the left hand side of this picture. As a side a healthy salad -tomatoes, arugula, carrots and tostadas from Simona.

Finally grapes as a fruit.


The flower is for Simona my wife.


Over lunch I called both my mom and my mother-in-law.
They are both doing fine.
My mom is having a quite life in Verona.
Enjoying  each day at her best.

My mother in law Anna is in Rome. She has a larger family to drawn upon, many sisters and a brother leaving nearby.

Both my mom and my mother-in-law are giving me always tips about how to make my cooking skills more refined.
Anna recommended to keep it simple and linear.

The weather in Verona is becoming cold.
My mom mentioned that in her apartment the temperature is fine, yet you feel the upcoming on the Autumn season. It is in the low 60s.

As I was eating outside and talking to my mom, Miss Tami came. I mentioned  that Miss Tami is of Italian descent. My mom told me to say Ciao to Miss Tami.

It is done..

Enjoy the reading.

Next I am going to work on my database for Lisa.
Thank you for reading
Giuseppe


No comments:

Post a Comment