Friday, September 18, 2015

Friday Sept 18 post lunch

Today I run out of papers for my database. I  returned my latest papers to CK.

I sent my work by email to both CK and Lisa.

My database reached 496 entries in 1.5 months worth of work.

I  went back checking my historical data and built a time series for my work.


I believe this is an useful chart to estimate my progress on my work  on this matter.

According to my spreadsheet I have been  processing 12 papers per day.




Earlier his morning I went to have fun with James, Caesar and Chaney.
O told them I am about to move to the Dallas Rehabilitation Facility,
Here is me  getting ready to pack...



James recommended to get my Stagecoach ready  as we all agreed this is the best mean of transportation to Texas.

This is a picture of a stagecoach (from the web)



I brought my own lunch. Today I felt to eat lean and healthy.

I had a great Tilapia fillet with capers. A yummy side Salad of arugula, tomatoes and salmon.
Tostadas from Simona. Grapes as desert.



Well during this time I like to eat healthy.
I am trying to loose weight and I am checking it as often as I remember to do.

Last time at the on Thursday I was 187 lb..

Let's keep loosing my pounds.

Enjoy the reading,

Sincerely
Giuseppe



No comments:

Post a Comment