Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Wednesday September 9

I started my day early as usual.
I took a great shower. Initially warm to clean  and later I turned it to cold water..
Great feeling, really it put my blood pressure at  the right level.

Afterward I had a banana and went to the park to pick up the newspaper on the farthest location. As usual it is empty so I came back to the location near the apartment.
I enjoy my morning walk in the park. Feeling the hot day and the warm sun on your skin.



I checked out and later checked in again.


Along the way I snapped this picture for the beautiful roses.




It was finally time for me to get my healthy breakfast.

Hot cereal, a home made fruit salad, cold cereal with blueberry a blueberry yogurt.


A couple of cups of coffee.




I washed everything by hand and let it dry in the dishwasher.

My morning medications have been taken independently as well.


This morning while looking at the floor of my apartment I felt it needed a good cleaning.

Hence before leaving to board the bus I washed it using the swifter in my apartment.

It is now cleaned  and the whole apartment smells really well.
I like to keep my house in good order. As much as I can.



My wife Simona and the boys are fine.

Our kids are as usual at school (Lapo is attending his first grade, while Chicco is in IV grade)
They are both good kids.

Yesterday Chicco was busy at home with his homework.
Lapo our youngest had soccer practice. He is playing soccer in a team of toddlers.
Lapo has much less homework than Chicco. He is doing all is homework. Our Nanny Marina tells us that "Lapo es Listo"

The team's trainer is Ali. He is Kevon's father. Kevon is Lapo best friend.
Ali's wife is Roshi. Ali is a professor at Caltech University where Simona works.

Ali's family is great with us and very friendly. 

I am always happy to meet them all in different occasions.

In the morning I went to say hi to James, Caesar and  Jarron. I also greeted Lorentz who is working as a carpenter. They are all part of the CNS maintenance crew.

While over there I snapped this selphie of me with my green shirt.
Green eyes and green shirt it matches well.


 Yesterday evening it was Tuesday.

As I did not have any Personal Shopping to do I went to the gym.

-I am going to buy things for myself only once a month-

As every Tuesday It was my body pump  class with Ellie. She is the woman at my left hand side.

At my right is Maria. I asked her about being in the picture with me.

Maria mentioned it is OK with her. Hence I am posting it with a great sense of gratitude.

At body pump I did a lot of good exercise for my legs and posture. 

I worked hard in bending my legs and making sure I was keeping my balance.

I am fully aware of my difficulty compared to the other persons at the gym.

Everybody realizes there is something different with me,, yet I am there trying to do my very best.
It is alright. I am grateful to everybody for this possibility offered to me to get stronger and better.

Yesterday Terrell took me to the gym.  

As my body pump class lasted an hour I had time to start dancing Zumba with Mike. 
I enjoyed my class a lot.
At the gym I greeted Debbie, Lee and  Nafsir who was at the stepper.

At 7pm it was time for me to say goodbye and to greet everybody

Before going to the gym I had a great dinner.
Risotto with Porcini Mushroom from Simona.

A healthy and complete Salad.


Fpr my salad I used arugula, cucumber, green apple, tiny red tomatoes.
As dressing: Olive Oil and Balsamic vinaigrette.

On the bus we had a pleasant drive.

I gave Stickers to Ivette for her daughters.

I gave a sticker to Stacey has she had a bumpy ride.

She mentioned that her daughter is fine. She got a cold from her son.
She is doing better.
She is a tough person.

This morning I brought stickers to Catherine for her family.

It is a little gesture of gratitude.

Enjoy the reading.
Time to eat lunch
Sincerely
Giuseppe





No comments:

Post a Comment