Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Wednesday Sept 16 2015

Today it is a relativity warm day in Bakersfield.

The air is cooling down nevertheless I am wearing my sandals and shorts as usual.

Yesterday evening I received a present from Simona.

A new water bottle.
This one has the cap and does not spill into my backpack.



When I called the boys at home, our eldest Chicco was doing his homework,
Lapo our youngest was going to play soccer. Ali is the coach for  his team.
Ali is Kevon dad's. Kevon is Lapo' s best friend.

Lapo explained me something about Kevon's sister Daria but I did not follow him.
Lapo got frustrated a bit with me.

Simona called me from NYC to tell me she is OK. She mentioned that I am OK with Lapo.


Yesterday dinner is a memorable one.
As Simona my wife is in New York City for the whole week - attending a workshop- I felt it was appropriate  for me to get bagel, salmon and cream cheese.


As a side a great salad with celery, arugula avocado Chia Seeds.

I had no Personal Shopping this week.

I am going to do Personal Shopping once a month. I am going to be set for quite some time.

I went to the gym and it was time for bootcamp with Ellie. 

She is the smiling lady at my left right hand side.
I used my gym black gloves a present of Larry and his wife Janice.

Repetitions and light weight is the way I am doing my gym.

I am not a bulky person, I am not a body builder I like to be fit and in good shape.

At the gym I greeted Richard, Marnita, Debbie, Iolanta, Tigi and her daughter Kashi.

I feel I am definitely a gym enthusiast.


After body pump it was time for some Zumba until at 7pm it was time for leave.
As always my coverage is done at 7pm and for me it is time to go back home at the apartment.

David did my coverage at the gym. He is a good person and has been a great help. 

He greeted me by say : "God is the reason you are here".

He is right and he is definitely on the right track.

I took my evening shower get my banana's snack. Finally it was time for my night meds:  Melatonine, Trazodone and Divalproex and went back to bed.

I wake up after a good rest at 5:30am as usual ready for my day at CNS. Greeted Brian at the reception.

I got my daily shower. First hot and at the end cold.. the way I like it.
Perhaps too cold for today as I am feeling shivering and I am wearing a sweater.

I had good healthy breakfast.


Some cooked Oatmeal, cranberry crunchy granola, blueberry, milk a bit of coffee.

Today it was my money management day at the apartment. 

 I turned in my receipts.
Tomorrow I will have money from CNS.
From the apartment I am receiving $24 for outing and $75 for grocery every week.

I am doing well with the outing.. movie, dibs, a soft drink and charity at church.
I am always going over my amount with grocery shopping.. I have a Personal Account that I can use whenever I need money.


Before leaving I also got the newspaper in the park. I went to the furthest location which is always empty hence I came back to get the newspaper near the apartment.
This is the nice park near the apartment.

I stopped by greeting James, Lorentz, Caesar and Chaney.. all the maintenance persons at the apartment.

They know me well and kid a lot with me I appreciate them joking nicely with me.

In this picture  I am pretending to use the vacuum cleaner to remove the accumulated dust.
In my left hand you see Simona's latest water bottle.




Today for me it is  a relatively cooler day  for Bakersfield hence I have my sweater yet unlike this picture I am wearing my sandals.
At the apartment and at the AAC all fire extinguisher are being re-certified.  

Enjoy the reading, thank you CNS
Sincerely
Giuseppe





No comments:

Post a Comment