Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Wednesday Sept 30


Yesterday after my therapy I went to the gym (big surprise I am always there), it is truly  my second home)
I did body pump with Ellie here at my left hand side.

I  brought my black gloves to work out. I enjoyed every single moment of it.



After Ellie it was time for some Zumba with Mike.

As mentioned I enjoyed every single second of my gym time.

At the gym Marisol did my coverage,  that is she awaited diligently for  me at the reception until I was done. As usual my time to leave is 7pm and this is when I am dropping whatever I am doing and leave. I am going to be back the following day anyway.

At the gym I was given some Fiber one snack. I tried by I do not like it that much.

After Zunba I had my meds  and went ahead with eating a banana.
A post work out good source of Potassium


Last day of the month breakfast this morning

Picture this: the park is really beautiful, the colors are great (look at the clouds in the sky)



The local roses are so beautiful. You have to learn to appreciate  Nature.


Next  Sunday  is Chicco's Name Day.


This morning I prepared a letter for him.

I already sent it this morning back to La Canada.
In it I am inviting Chicco  to take example from S. Francis in order to keep being such a good example for Lapo our youngest son.




In the morning Simona was taking the boys to La Canada Elementary school (a very good public school in  the area).

She mentioned that this afternoon the boys are  going to have Piano Lesson with Liz.
She comes to our house to teach piano to the boys.

The boys are well  formed in their activities, they develop every single potential of their personality.
Music is a good activity for the brain.

I second very much this activity.

Enjoy the reading.
I am working on my database for Lisa.
Sincerely
Giuseppe







No comments:

Post a Comment