Wednesday, September 30, 2015

lunch break Wednesday 30

Eating Healthy under the patio outside.



A wrap with arugula and chicken with some humus spread,
While eating I call my mom back home in Italy,
She is doing fine and in good spirit.
She told me a cousin of her forwarded her a letter of mine I sent her at her address of Fano.
Now she can reads my letter. The next one  I am going to sent her is at her normal residence in Verona.


My mom mentioned that back home the weather is getting cold.  She is having some computer related problem back home. The printer she had is not working any longer while the big computer does not boot properly any longer.

When I mentioned her I was wearing short and sandals she realized that the weather in California is still warm.

I  got my cups of coffee first and later brushed carefully my teeth.
I am going to see Dr Jue for a dental on the 21 of this month.
I am going to do some more work on my database for Lisa,
Enjoy
Sincerely


No comments:

Post a Comment