Monday, September 28, 2015

Monday September 28 part 1

Over the short weekend I was back to La Canada 660 Pomander Place.

Simona and the boys came to pick me up. Here the boys are watching Alvin and the chipmunks cartoon. Earlier they played soccer hence they came wearing the soccer clothes.


Simona came to pick me up and we did recycle at the local recycle place on Stockdale Hwy.
It was worth $4.46 (thank you for the help)

Afterward  the family drove to La Canada.

For dinner we had a good pizza at the Settebello pizzeria in Pasadena.

It is a typical Italian Pizzeria, they have wooden oven and really good Italian produce.


This is Lapo's and Simona's priceless smile.







This is my smile in front of a good Mozzarella Verace Margarita Pizza with Prosciutto

After Pizza I had Cannoli ( Filled with good Italian Ricotta)





Chicco and Lapo had Bombolini..

They enjoyed their dessert.







In La Canada I  found that martians were landed at the house and they were resting in peace after the long trip.


This is the boys's world ( a panoramic picture- Thank you Iphone)



At home I found beautiful Roses that Simona got from the University,




For Breakfast and only Chez Simona I  ate Nutella Ferrero

After Breakfast we went to church at S.Bede and father Tony held mass for the whole community.

As usual after church a little refreshment was available for the family.

The boys had their doughnuts. 





After Church We went with the boys at the Rosebowl as they had Swimming practice

This is Lapo at the left hand side and her teacher Jessica with the red hat.




Chicco swam in the big pool but  it was a very hot day and they removed the sun protection over there. So no picture from Chicco's practice.

I need to post Lapo's picture in the next post..
I run out of memory space for this blog.
Sincerely




No comments:

Post a Comment