Friday, September 25, 2015

Friday Sept 25

Yesterday evening after therapy at CNS, I came back at the apartment and had a good dinner.

Afterward, I cleaned everything -dishes, table and floor and went to the gym.

It was my Zumba night. Afterward I had cycle with Tiffany. She is  the smiling lady at my right hand side.

I like going to the gym as I get me away from the CNS wall, among people that have normal reaction.



At about 7:15pm it was time for me to leave and go back to the apartment.

I feel have not lost the love for sport and physical exercise in general.
Alex came to pick me up at the gym.

Finally when I came back I took a soothing shower, a snack and my night meds.


As a night meds I am taking the following
- Trazone  50mg
-Divalrproex 500mg
-Melatoni 3mg

It is all good.


A great day starts from the early morning.

The sunrise is beautiful

the local roses are blossoming. 

Beauty is all over the park, you really have to open the eyes open to appreciate it.



My breakfast has been as usually really good. 
A home made fruit salad, a crunchy mixed granola, blueberry, milk, blueberry yogurt. Finally  a couple of slices of dark fiber bread,peanut butter and  honey creamed.
Of course a couple of cups of coffee.


Simona you are the strength of the family, you are my raw model.. it goes in the family obviously.
You had a great example in Anna.
I love you very much.


This morning I gave all my stickers to Miss Ivette, Miss Sara, Miss Starla and Miss Jasmine.

As a result I run out of stickers for the week.

Next week I will be able to bring with me a new batch.

Just before 8 o'clock I called my wife. She was taking our kids to school.
Out eldest Chicco greeted me a good day. Lapo the youngest one did not wanted to talk to me today.

Chicco is 9 while Lapo is 6.5 yeas old.

They are both good boys. At time I feel I have only Chicco around as Lapo ignores me.

I was in the bus, stepped out to say hello to Amanda, Johanna the sup mentioned it is not necessary to do so. In my opinion it is the correct procedure dear Johanna.. remember being a sups  means avoiding to get on my neck at each instance.


I am going to do some work for Lisa.
Thanks
Enjoy your day.



No comments:

Post a Comment