Friday, August 8, 2014

Friday August 8 2004

Alright,
I am working from CNS on a Friday. Today  is  8-8-2014!

Today my wonderful Case Manager Sarah is out of the office  on time off. She told me she  is with her family at Paso Robles.
She promised when she is back she will  bring me  a cork! I am sure she will manage to accomplish it.

Yesterday I went to the 24 fitness gym to do Zumba.
At the gym a few days ago   Lydian has left to go to S.Diego. She is the girl with the yellow smiling face balloon next to me. We said goodbye.


At the gym there is a new person: we snapped this picture together. Smiling faces and thumb up!
Always positive picture!
I did Zumba and said hi to all the usual friends of mine.


Simona told me she was so busy with her own Zumba  so she is happy whenever I can go to do my own Zumba at the gym.
She is also  happy whenever I find somebody to dance at the gym. I normally dance with Maria, Drashee or her mom Gighi.

This morning I called home and found Chicco who was awaken as usual he was waiting for both Simona and Lapo to wake up. We exchanged a few good words. Chicco will go to Tennis camp today. 
Our sons (the broccoli) are the two beautiful kids in the picture below:


Chicco will be 9 years old and next week go to IV grade.
Lapo is already 5 and will start Kindergarten.

As usual I started my day by watering my flowers: it is a good way to get initiated in the morning.


This morning I had a very good breakfast.
I cooked a couple of eggs using Chicco's owl head.


Afterward I took care of my eyes by having blueberry yogurt and blueberry.

Coffee is implicit in this picture as it was out of field of view for the picture.


Overall it good to take care of oneself.
This morning Jemena came to visit me. As usual I greeted her and gave her a chocolate. She mentioned that her two daughters (Sophia and Camilla)  are doing well. Her youngest is Camilla and she has started to sleep  well at night. Camilla is her youngest and she she a few months old.

This morning I had a nice conversation with Don my counselor, he is a very good person. He recommended me to keep moving along in my path and always being positive.  Whenever there is a  hick up  is the whole organization he recommended me to propose a constructive solution and get over what is done. As Sarah tells me what is done is done, it can not be changed.. So the path toward being happy and enlightenment comes form  accepting of what has happened and to move on to the next day.

Well enjoy your day as I am planning to enjoy mine.
Sincerely
Giuseppe



No comments:

Post a Comment