Saturday, August 23, 2014

Sunday August 23 2014

I met Shane at the gym yesterday. He is fine. His girlfriend Nicole is doing fine. She keeps teaching at school.


As usual I worked out with Larry while Janice his wife was doing some bike work






In the morning today I took care of the house. Then I went to Trader Joe's. As usual everybody is fine.
I brought flowers to Jamie and greeted everybody else.
At the store they had an event. So I grabbed a couple of free dot dogs as it was lunch time.


With Jamie here Pictured next to me we had a lot of fun. This time we snapped a picture next to the flowers as Simona is appreciating the flowers more than anything else.


I have spend $83 and change, and also remembered to do my little routine.

Stickers for Ian (my Case Manager youngest son ) 



Finally as I brought the reusable bags I had a raffle tickets for Simona.
Speaking of my wife she told me that this morning she went with our sons to taekwon-do lesson.
Right now Chicco was working on a home work assignment while Lapo our youngest was playing.

I am sure this weekend is good for everybody. I guess that all of you are having a good time off.
I am going to catch a movie today. It is supposed to be a funny and entertaining movie.
I will let you know.



I called my mom in Italy she is fine and she is feeling the time that goes by, right now she is at the beach in Fano, Italy for her summer vacation. I heard her a bit mumbling about the passing of time. Well it goes for everybody. Well enjoy the reading.
Sincerely
Giuseppe

No comments:

Post a Comment