Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Tuesday August 12 2014

Alright,
Today it is a big days for our boys.
Lapo - our youngest- starts Kindergarten while Chicco is starting his IV grade of elementary school; both are going at La Canada Unified School. So wish well to the both of them.
Yesterday evening when I called home Simona made me speak with the boys, both were excited about their new en devour.

Yesterday at home I have prepared a card for the boys. A simple Hello Kitty card for Lapo. The card is  shown in the picture below. Also on the right hand side of the table there is the letter that I have prepared for both Chicco and Lapo to wish them best of luck at school. I always write to both Chicco and Lapo  in English and block letter. I know that Chicco is following the positive message while Lapo is following the drawings.
Anyway as we have two kids, I always write to the both of them.





At home after a quick dinner I went to the 24 fitness gym. I did Kickboxing with Christie.


Afterward, as I had time I started doing cycle with Lolita and it was time to go.
At the gym I greeted Tucker and Jessica, two girls that works at the reception.
Before living I had the chance to greeting Janice and Larry , two good friends of mine that I normally meet at the gym.

This morning as usual I have watered my flowers. They are strong and healthy as my love for Simona.


I had a good breakfast, surrounded by everybody that is close to me.


Simona my wife, Sara my Case Manager and of course the coffee mug in a 35mm objective, that Simona's presence is making it sweet and always appreciated.

Today after breakfast I took this picture to wish the boys a good day of school.
In case you wonder the T-shirt is a different one from the one I had yesterday.


Today I had my CR therapy. I did my Parrot program - becoming faster. Later on  I worked on the CNS blog. Finally I had yoga with Amy. She has two daughters.Madison is 10 and Olivia is 4. Yesterday I had prepared I nice letter for her daughters with some stickers. It is something I am doing with a smile and it makes me feel well. I am happy that Amie agrees with me. I think that Simona my wife is going to agree with my thoughtfulness for the persons around me. I like to be a nice and positive guy and to show whenever I have the chance to do so. I am sure the people I am interacting with do appreciate it.

Well, it is good to get better, stronger and faster day by day. This is in essence what getting better is about.
It is most definitely the work of many people surrounding me.
So enjoy the reading as I have enjoyed writing to all of you.

Thank you Simona my love, please enjoy the reading and thinking of you.
Also I acknowledge  Sarah's work  and  I look forward to see you when you are back from your vacation.
Sincerely
Giuseppe.

No comments:

Post a Comment