Saturday, August 2, 2014

Saturday August 2 2014 second post

 the master chef is baking in the oven a very yummy salmon in feta cheese and in the big pan he is cooking zucchini in a bath of sweet onion. Cooking is always fun and dandy! As many of you are telling me I love cooking by mixing a figuring out what I can use. Well the key in cooking is using Low Temperature as I found out the hard way.


By using a low temperature and a longer cooking time, you preserve the properties of the food and all its nutrients.
Beside slow cooking is fashionable nowadays.
I just checked my food and it is almost ready to serve. the Zucchini are done, I will prepare it with some other veggie, like fresh tomatoes to make a good summer time fresh salad.
The salmon ... well the salmon stands out from the crown by him self.
You know it is reach in phosphorous and fatty acid so good to our brain.

Well enjoy your day as I am enjoying mine.

As usual thank you for reading.
Sincerely
Giuseppe

No comments:

Post a Comment