Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Wednesday August 27 2014

Alright, I would like to rewind my memory tape to my fun and salient activities of yesterday and of this morning.
In the evening I had the chance of going to the 24 fitness gym . I had to Personal Shopping outing so Renee, my RTC agreed to let me go to the gym instead. This is a picture of the gym from the outside.


Over there I dd bootcamp with Silvia, she is the lady in yellow on my right hand side.

Next to me a good friend of mine, Maria, she is wearing a violet shirt. Yesterday it was her last day in California ;  she told me she is going back to Texas for good. So farewell Maria. Thank you for your kindness and patience with me.


At the gym reception I snapped this picture with David and Kayland .


At the gym I also greeted Naomui the Manager. She is always happy to see me working out over there.
At the gym I went with Jessica's coverage. She is acknowledged for her work.

Today is Maria's Birthday! So happy Birthday Maria..
God Bless you!

My breakfast this morning has been very fulfilling. 
Together with Simona and Sarah mu Case Manager.

They are both doing a wonderful job!

I had my CR session today (CR is PT for the mind!) and I did 50% precision improvement as well as 20% improvement in speed.

I Also did yoga today and I gave stickers to my yoga instructor Amy for her daughters She has two young daughters Oliva and and Madison. Olivia  is 4 and goes to preschool. Madison is 10 and goes tp 6th grade/

Well my Happy Meal  was really fulfilling and Happy!


After a nice coffee and complimenting Sarah my Case Manager -she knows that I am very grateful for her and to all CNS.

Anyway I need to go.
Sincerely,
Giuseppe


No comments:

Post a Comment