Thursday, October 1, 2015

Thursday Sept 30

Yesterday I came back to the apartment and cooked staffed peppers.
 Ground turkey, bread crumble a couple of eggs and spices.
Parmesan cheese and cooking for 45 minutes. For the last 5 minutes I set the oven to broil.

Now I am set for a few meals.

I called home and the boys were doing their homework at home,
They were waiting for Liz their piano teacher.


I prepared grilled eggplants, and had a lot of fun cooking and making sure my food was consumed before its expiration date.

After cooking I went to the gym. I had cycle with Erica here at my left hand side.

Afterward I had body pump with Sylvia, the lady in pink behind me.


My weight as the last day of September is 188lb,



Finally I came back to the apartment,
Marisol did my coverage, that is drove me to the gym and took me back. It is called coverage.
Once at the apartment I called again home and got ready for my night.


 My   night meds
Divalproex 500 MG x 2
Melatonin 3 MG x 2
Trazodone  50 MG



I slept very well and wake up rested.
I got my money management at the apartment  done today ( $75 for grocery and $24 for outing).

Every week I have money management. On Wednesday it is my receipt due date on Thursday it is my pay day.

My yummy breakfast.. balanced and in a 310 mm - like cup of coffee. Black with a bit of sugar just the way I like it.




Beauty surrounds us. The sky is a beautiful collection of clouds. 


The local flowers are looking great and fabulous.






This morning I went with Isabelle - thank y- to the Bakersfield Eye Site Institute to check my eyes as I felt I needed a new prescription.



Dr Alison Moir checked my eye and she gave me a new prescription.
As I was there I had her to check my eye for a glaucoma.
She dilated my eyes and measured the pressure of my crystalline as well checked the pressure of my eyes.
Every thing is well on this matter.

I had a new prescription for  my new lenses. I am going to pick it up next week, at a more convenient place. It is going to be LensCrafter of EyeMart store.


I came back to the AAC and got my meal.

And filled my daily log for the day.






No comments:

Post a Comment