Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Post Lunch November 10 2016

During lunch I called my mom in Verona mentioned that today she purchased a new fridge.

The previous was more than 30 years and it was in bad shape.

 It was not doing a good job any longer,
She decided it was the day for a brand new fridge.

The whole process went smoothly for her.
She kidded in mentioning that she is looking forward to my brother's comments once he is back from his business trip.



In my opinion she was able to do a good job by herself.

I had lunch outside under the patio. It is a nice day, getting warmer and warmer.

I had the remaining of my rice salad with some kiwis.




I chew my lunch slowly enjoying my break. Taking advantage of being outside.



In fact this morning my shunt hurt. The shunt is on my upper skull on the right hand side of my brain.
it is used to alleviate the pressure built up in my brain.

It is important for me to take this matter into consideration carefully.



I 've been told that in front of the Mt Vernon Clinic there were some great  tree that had blossomed.

I went outside to take a look. I saw these beautiful trees at the front entrance of the Mt. Vernon clinic. I was allowed to step for a moment outside to snap these pictures.






No comments:

Post a Comment