Friday, February 12, 2016

Friday Feb 12 2016


The Camellia flowers near the apartment do look really beautiful.

Here is a beautiful shot I shared with Jolanta.



Today's news is that Gravitational waves have been detected by an observatory systems called LIGO.



This confirm the General Relativity Theory proposed by Einstein at the beginning of the XX century.

I remember that I have been studying this matter in an advanced class of physics at the time of my Engineering Degree in Italy. I remember this was a beautiful, elegant and revealing branch of physics to study. I enjoyed studying it and I pass the class with 30 e lode, equivalent to A+



Today's park is the following picture. As always a relaxing view and great way to start my day.




Yesterday evening I spend time at  the apartment.

 I did not go to the gym rather I have been  cleaning and reorganizing the food cabinets



I cleaned the fridge, made sure it is was all labelled and up to date.


While I was working at the apartment the debate between Hillary Clinton and Senator Sanders was going on. 
I lessened it as NPR was airing the debate at the radio.

I sliced and cooked  an  Eggplant.  It  was cooked on the stove with a non sticking pan.
I then let it soak in a plastic container with Basil, Oil and garlic powder.

I also prepared my  dinner.  Chicken breast Alex's style.

This consists in searing the chicken on the stove with a pan.
After searing it and seasoning it is cooked in the oven for about 40 minutes.



I found cooking very relaxing and very fulfilling.




As a side a healthy arugula salad with tiny tomatoes, cucumber and carrot.




Finally after my cleaning activity I had my dinner.




As a result of these activities I was able to prepare an appropriate an up-to-date list for grocery shopping for next Saturday.

The boys are doing fine. Yesterday they went to the dentist for a cleaning.


Today the boy and Simona went tor a skying trip at Mammoth. They are going together with Ali, Roshi, Kevon and Daria. The usual good friends of the family.

I brought a good lunch: carbs from veggie and fruit, protein from chicken meat

I was given the GetBus book from Jolanta. It is to get my Bus Training starting.
It is something it has been talked many time before.

At the AAC I wrote a letter the following letter to my family.

For the Valentine weekend they will be skying at Mammoth.
It is a mini vacation for my family as the boys do not have school early next week.




The  beautiful cards with the flowers Jolanta and I made together are really going well.
Many people at the center like it and get one. A simple at will donation for CNS is all it is required for it.



The satisfactions of  contributing to a good cause and  to be able to give back a good pleasurable card is all it matters to us.
Enjoy the reading and have a great weekend 
Sincerely
Giuseppe



No comments:

Post a Comment