Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Tuesday Feb 2 2016

I started distributing the S. Valentine cards my mom sent me from Italy.

I made the drawing, took a picture then sent it to her. She did her magic and sent me back these cards,



I gave a card to Miss Amanda today, another one is on  Miss Jolanta's desk. She is my Case Manager.
I will keep a card for Simona.

My mom says she is doing well in Verona. She keeps a simple and regular living over there. A few trusted friends,  conferences, museums  and a lot of similar art activity she enjoys a lot.

She is doing well.  a When my brother Francesco is in town she spend time with him and his wife.

My brother is often on travel visiting customers. This is is job.

Chicco did left on a school trip to Philadelphia. His trip is going well. Simona mentioned that the president of her school sent an SMS updating the parents about the trip.

Yesterday's activities of mine are as following.

I cooked zucchini in the oven.




Lapo was fine and was going to Taekwondo by himself as Chicco is out-of-town.

Yesterday evening I went to the gym.
I had Yoga with Lilli. "Think good thought and be kind to each other"
Afterward I had cycle with Lolita. It is a stationary bike that mimic the experience of using a real life bike. The instructor's is making sure to plan a route along which the resistance of the bike is changed.


It is a good cardio for me. I adjusted my seat so that I could extended fully my legs.

At 7pm I was ready to go. I stretched my calves, my quad and my front legs.
I greeted thee gym personnel, kidded a lot with Andrew. He drives a big yellow street bike.

And finally I was ready to go.

After the gym I was feeling energized. Lisa came to pick me up.



I went back to the apartment, the usual shut down procedure: shower, evening meds and a banana for the potassium to replenish mu body.

While at the gym Cassie approached me and greeted me as " Hi Joseph" 

I appreciate her kind gesture.

When I called home Lapo was about to go to bed and he was having some  couph. Simona mentioned it is nothing major. 

My good breakfast today is the following: I resumed eating Oatmeal.


The view of the park today is astounding. Look at the sky and the white clouds.

The green of the lawn is really creating a peaceful view 




At the center I read the whole newspaper, then had a quick Meditation session.

Finally I had lunch. A healthy and simple vegetable soup, a separate container for Orzo pasta.
Broccoli flowers and Kiwi.

A healthy lunch.

I talked to my mom in Italy. They get have been celebrating the  Carnival. In two days in Italy is Fat Tuesday. My mom mentioned she already had some Carnival sweet pastry known as Crostoli






No comments:

Post a Comment