Friday, February 5, 2016

Friday February 8th activities

I had tacos for lunch, I ate  tacos with all the other people.

Although I had brought my lunch with me, I did not eat it,
I used the teeth cleaning supply I had with me.



Simona called me and she was eating a Z-bar before heading to a meting.

Always busy..

Today  my IPC Jesus was here at the clinic on Mt. Vernon.

Jesus confirmed I am set for the upcoming ski trip on Feb 15. We will be going to Big Bear.


Last year I enjoyed it very much. I am planning to be in good shape and good spirit for this year as well. I need to apply carefully the sun screen to my whole body. Last year I forgotten to cover my wrists. The results was a set of very bright red wrists. It took a while to recover from it.

I am planning to pay attention to every single square inches of my skin.

Regarding my trip is all good. I  need to keep working on my physical endurance and legs strength.

My legs are moving better as I have been doing a lot of stepper at the gym.
Last year they told me to do a lot of stepper to strengthen my lower extremities.
I feel it has been working. On a Sunday after church I am working on the stepper by doing 4 miles.

I have been also working on my physical well-being and overall tonicity of my body.

I am going to work with Jolanta on a project for some cards we made. They are based on pictures I took of the flowers from the CNS garden. These pictures are really beautiful. The pictures got matched with some hard papers and glued to it. It is a nice project to work on.




Particularly it is a project used to raise money for the Brain Injury Association. A good cause and a good goal. 




No comments:

Post a Comment