Monday, February 8, 2016

MondayFeb 8 Bingo comment

Last Friday I sent Simona back home the roses we made at CNS with Jolanta.





I added a letter for my family as well.  The kids read block letters and English.
So here it is for them to read.



In the evening I went to the gym as I had Zumba with Caroline.

Caroline is with a dark shirt at my far right. Next to Caroline is Rachael with read hair.
Next to her there is Sira. 

I am wearing a blue long sleeve T shirt, next to me  in orange it is Salve.
A lot of other people I do not know their name yet.




Of course we all have a good time.




I am texting this picture to Caroline - only use her phone on Friday. I sent the picture to Salve as well  and to Sira. 

Afterward I was feeling really well. Can you tell by looking at  my green eyes? 




Last Saturday Chicco came back from his trip in Philadelphia.
So on Saturday they were all sleeping, I did not call back at my family's residence in La Canada.

On Saturday morning, the usual routine of the weekend.

Cleaning the apartment, changing the bedding, washing the clothes.. three full loads of washing in the 500 building. If  you have any doubt please go back to the past weekend cleaning activities.

I remember it very well. I know how to do it. I am fully independent on this regard.

I checked my fridge  for the old expired food (not really any to mention)
I made sure everything was labelled and dated as required by CNS's regulation


I then went to do Grocery Shopping at Trader Joe's.

Over there  I had a lot of fun.

This was the last picture with Tracy as she told me she was leaving to go to Houston, Texas.

Farewell Tracy good luck to you.

As usual I took a funny picture with Jamie.
She is charge of making sure I get everything I need.

Everybody knows me at the best Grocery  shop in town.


In the picture above we are pretending to be at the Superbowl game.

Over there I  asked if they had any things on the rock for me..

They  told me "Joseph drink water on the rocks.."

As usual I  took back the recyclable bags, got a new set of stickers.
I purchased all  items on the list. 

I spent $89.07


Over the weekend I sent  a letter back to my mother in Verona Italy.




On Saturday evening I went to catch a movie

Cassandra took these pictures of me standing next to the movie entrance.

She provided a very good service by shuttling me back and forth on time.


I enjoy the movie outing, and found the experience refreshing.

On Sunday morning I first went to church at S. Philips the Apostle.

Monseigneur Sanchez was officiating the daily mass. He is a good man.

My offer to church was $5.75 the whole outing money left for the week.



After church I went to the gym 
It was the day where I did my free program. 

I worked hard  on the stepper. I set the stepper to level 7 (normally I set at level 8). 
I went on 41 minutes and achieved 3.9 miles.

As every Sunday I took my weight on the scale.
I am 179 lb 



At the gym I  made sure my back was well and I did not strain it by overdoing this exercise.

I am protecting my back at my very best.

Kyle took me to the gym  and later Alex drove me back.
We drove back on his nice Mustang car.


In the evening I had a pizza evening with a lot of drinking on the rock.

I had been talking to my wife about a new pair of Jeans pans.
She is going to sent me as usual by delivering it with Amazon Prime.
I had to pay attention in giving her the right Width and Length.


A good day start by a great healthy breakfast.
Microwaved frozen Quinoa, milk, blueberry and cereal.

Of course a great coffee



the flowers today are looking really well 





The picture of the park near the apartment is the following one. A Pano shot to make sure the whole park is steadily on the shot. 


I made sure the radial speed was under control. The hands are steady enough to limit the edges black spot on the side.



Today is Chinese New Year.  It is the year of the Monkey.
I wished Happy New Year to Jen. Her kids Renzo and Dario are very good friends of our kids.
Her husband Stefano is a very good person and good friends of the family. He is a full professor of Computer Science at UCLA.
This is the picture that Jen sent me by email



Looking at some feedback on the therapeutic value of playing Bingo?


This is absolutely true at the time I was working in my company we were always starting our meeting with any customer with a good Bingo round to make sure they were not intimidated by the local leadership..

You should spend life in always playing Bingo rather than trying to do any other activity more ambitious. Indeed there is nothing more enlightening than spending my useless time in lessening this great  therapeutic activity.

Enjoy I am done for the day 
Sincerely








No comments:

Post a Comment