Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Wednesday Feb 10

Let's get back to yesterday evening activities.

I came back home and prepared myself a good chicken salad.
I had cooked some chicken drum stick ahead of time. I cooked the rice, cut the chicken. Added some Kalamata olive, capers and light mayo.




Afterward I had dinner with the rise salad, a good salad and went to the gym. The environment I like to be in  as  opposite to the other one I am logging for to get out.

I had body pump with Ellie and then Zumba with Mike.




At the gym I greeted the usual familiar people.
Debbie, Maria and Iolanta.
At 7pm as usual I was ready to leave the gym and to go back to my apartment.

Kyle came to pick me up and he made sure I came back safe.

While checking in at the reception they had behaviour along the main path, the supervisors were busy holding somebody on the ground as it is customary whenever  there is behaviour with a Patient at CNS.

So I had to take the tour on the other way. Norberto saw me checking in. 

I saw him looking at me trough the window so that he was making sure I took the right path back for my apartment.

This morning everybody is well. Simona is fine and as usually she is taking the kids to school.

I snapped some good pictures of the CNS garden.




This morning I did my first part of Money Management. 
Receipts were due today.

The local view of the garden is very nice. I used the Pano feature of the phone to keep it scrolling steadily along the park


Today's selphie is the following one. 

Smiling face for Simona and the kids.



Breakfast today:  Quinoa and Steel Cut Oatmeal, Trek Mix Granola Cereal, Banana, Organic Whole Milk, Blueberries Raw, Yogurt Cuts Blueberries & Cream. 
Total Calories for this morning 1063 cal 

It is counted using  MyFitnessPal application of my iPhone.

At the clinic I read the newspaper, as it is the one I am bringing I am reading what is meaningful to me.
Simple decision making, I trim out any article  that do not interest to me.

Of course the local and national news are covered.

I read  trough the national news, Right now the Presidential campaign is receiving a lot of attention.
The primaries are going well for Mr. Sanders. They did not as well as expected for  for Hillary Clinton. 

They all get  another chance when they are going to the next state South Caroline and Nevada.

This morning my shunt hurt so I had a couple of Tylenol from Nursing.
I have a shunt in my skull that release the pressure to my head.
At the time the shunt hurts, most of the time it is behaving appropriately




No comments:

Post a Comment