Saturday, February 27, 2016

Saturday February 27

Last Friday as usual I went to the gym to dance Zumba with Caroline

She is the lady at my far left. Next to me at my left is Salve. At my right is Sira and then Racheal.

At the gym I have also greeted Lee.


Zumba toning is a great cardio routine and it is performed at the beat of a really good music.

I enjoy it very much.

At about 7pm as usual it is time for me to leave the gym at to come back home at the apartment.

Simona had the evening off for herself. The kids were at Marina's place and she went to have her nail done.

She was squeezing in a bit of time for herself once in a while.

Miss Alexis R. took me to the gym and back Along  the way an accident had happened a few moments before Alexis was coming to pick me up. She was extra careful in driving me back to the apartment.
Once inside I checked in and fill in a good appraisal form on behalf of Miss Alexis R. for her extra careful driving skill. A sign of appreciation.
Meanwhile  my mother in Italy sent me this picture of the Camelia flower just blossomed on her balcony.

It is a great shot


This morning I noticed there are other camelia flowers here at the apartment.

I frame it and took a good shot.


I washed all my items in the 400 building there are more far more washer and drier available. I had no trouble doing all my laundry today.

I guess I am going to switch to the 400 building place for the time being.

I let my item drying in the 400 building and went to do Grocery Shopping at Trader Joe's.


I got everything on my list, stirred away from the marketing enticing offering.
I managed to spend $78.35... the clinic passes me $75 for the Money Management program.

The offset comes from my Personal Account that is managed by my IPC.

I had stickers, ticket for the raffle as I brought back my brown reusable bags and finally coloring sheets for Lapo.


I wrote to my  boys a letter 


At 2pm I met with Jesus for the following item: no need for any Personal Shopping this week, no need for extra money. We also agreed for this upcoming Tuesday to start the so called bus training program.

I am filling  my daily bog and will go to nursing for my head ache.

I am going to catch a movie tonight.
Jesus helped me (cued me) to identify the movie that is good for me..
 I need something for my head

Going to Nursing.
Sincerely
Giuseppe



No comments:

Post a Comment